Thursday, June 18, 2015

Who? Me?!


So its been a pretty quiet week for me - which means I really don't have anything fun to share!  However I thought it would be funny to share a small problem I have while sewing...that would be Winda's insistence on sitting in my lap while I sew!  Seriously, this dog is scared of everything but sitting in my lap with the sewing machine makes her happy lol.  That look she is giving is her annoyance at having her picture taken - she hates it Lol. Really it's not a big problem except for the parts where I don't have a very big lap and sometimes my legs fall asleep, but then I just put my legs up on another chair...the things I do for my puppy :)

Just for fun - here's another picture of us while I'm sewing...


Who could resist that cute little face!?!

Have a great day!
Beth





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...