Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Chocolate Sauce 2



I made a new chocolate sauce recipe. This is better suited for an everyday sauce. In my earlier post I talked about how that recipe was amazing. It was better suited for special occasions. This recipe uses water instead of heavy cream. It pours better so I am able to put it in a squeeze bottle which was my goal. I really like this recipe and so does my son which is great. It's really easy to make and I have the ingredients in my pantry to make it at all times.

Recipe source

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
dash of salt
1 1/2 cups water
1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla

Combine all in medium pan and place over medium heat. While constantly stirring bring to a boil for 2-5 minutes when sauce has thickened. Let cool and store in refrigerator.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...