Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Chocolate Sauce



I ran out of my bottled chocolate sauce so I found this and made some quickly. I love it! It does have whipping cream in the ingredients so I will probably reserve this for birthdays, holidays and other special occasions. You definitely need to try this out!

Ingredients

2/3 unsweetened cocoa powder
3/4 heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup milk
1 2/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

In a small sauce pan bring milk, cocoa and sugar to a boil over medium heat. While continually stirring cook until it has reached your desired consistency. Turn off heat and stir in vanilla. Let cool before storing in the refrigerator.

So easy right. I will hopefully find another recipe that uses water. This recipe thickens when it cools. Which I'm not complaining! I just want to be able to put into a squeeze bottle and pour it out easier.

I hope you give it a try, let us know if you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...