Thursday, December 18, 2014

Range Hood Decision

Range Hoods...not the most exciting topic today, but we are getting ready to work on our stove area and we are ordering the range hood tonight!  Yikes - I still have to decide between these two!!  I'm hoping someone has had experience with one of these brands and can tell me something about them.  If you have an opinion, leave a comment - I would love to hear what you think...



































The one on the left is from GOLDEN-VANTAGE and the one on the right is from AKDY.  It was hard to find hoods that met the top two requirements - they needed to be convertible from ducted to ductless (just in case we can't run the ducting) and I wanted them to have LED lighting (so it would match the rest of our appliances).  I also didn't want to spend too much - I don't want to cheap out, but I don't want to sell a body part to afford it either.  They also both recieved decent reviews (I don't count the ones that give less stars because they couldn't figure out the directions - that is just lame). 

Both of these hoods fit my requirements - so now we just have to choose between them.  It was really hard to find straight front pictures of both - but the mock ups at least give us an idea of how they will look.

There you go - this what I've been working on inbetween getting ready for Christmas.  Are you ready?  I'm not!! (deep breathes)

Have a great day!
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...