Friday, January 24, 2014

Dessert in a Flash...



These are delicious! There is something about these peanut butter bars that bring back wonderful childhood memories. To this day I still like peanut butter treats the most.

Are you ready to see how I made them?

Let's get started:

The amazing no bake peanut butter bars


 Melt 1 cup or 2 sticks of butter in a microwave.


Add 2 cups of Graham Cracker Crumbs, 2 Cups of Powdered Sugar and 1 generous cup of peanut butter mix until well blended.



Press evenly into your prepared pan.


You can use a double boiler or the microwave, I wanted this to be quick so I went with the microwave.

Melt 1 1/2 cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips. I cooked on high in increments on 20 seconds (then stir) it took about 1 minute and 20 seconds.

Add 5 tablespoons of Peanut Butter to your melted chocolate until combined. Pour over your peanut butter mixture and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares.


The graham crackers really make this recipe in my opinion. You will not miss the baking step, the graham cracker gives it a crunch.

I adapted this recipe from All Recipes, I hope you enjoy it as must as I did!

Enjoy!
Felicia


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...