Thursday, January 16, 2014

About Beth

Hi!  I'm Beth and I'm one of the three bloggers who use this site as a way to share our interests.  I live in Washington, and since it rains so much I (should) have plenty of time to enjoy my hobbies.  Of course, I never seem to have enough time for all the things I like to do including scrapbooking, sewing, baking, painting, gardening and pretty much anything that falls under the "Arts and Crafts" or "Homemaker"  categories (except for cleaning - I hate cleaning).  I am also really interested in learning to live a simpler life.  I love the idea of not using chemicals for cleaners, making meals from scratch without preservatives or over-proccessed ingredients,  doing freezer meals to make weekdays easier and finding ways to do more homemade things without taking more time.  Even though I have plenty of hobbies, my first love is reading - as in "I didn't get the dishes done because I had to finish my book"...haha-it's a good thing my husband loves me so much.  Eric and I have been married for 11 years but we've been together for 16 years.  We are currently renovating our first home, so a lot of my time is spent on house projects.  We are completely redoing everything in our house one room at a time, or you know - whatever we want to do whenever we want to do it - so we will be working on it for a long time.  We have a 16 year old cat named Pinky and a 4 year old dog named Winda - I say they are spoiled, but my husband says they are just well loved!

I wanted to start blogging with Jamie and Felicia because we all love the same things, but sometimes we love doing them in different ways.  I hope that anyone who reads this enjoys all the different projects and posts that we plan to incorporate.  I know we will enjoy doing them and sharing our successes (and maybe a few of our not successes).  Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...