Tuesday, January 21, 2014

About Jamie

Hello, my name is Jamie and I am very excited to start this blog and share all our projects with you.  I have been married for 8 years to a wonderful man who has stood by my side through everything.  We have four furry kids and one with fins, including a 7 month old basset hound mix puppy named Dexter after my husbands favorite show.

I love DIY projects, cooking from scratch, baking, crafts and sewing.  Right now I am trying to get us on the path of a more self sufficient life style.  My dream life would be to live on a little homestead with a little farm and lots of little kids running around.  We would life off our garden and farm animals and make everything ourselves.  I am the crazy dreamer of the group, if it's a crazy idea (like giving up everything to live off the land...in Montana or Alaska and even the Yukon once) it probably came from me. :)

Thank you for stopping by, now let's get messy and make something yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...