Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Pantry...Again?!


I was hoping to get some baking done over the weekend, so I would have something yummy to share (plus I feel like I'm letting our awesome Cookbook of the Month down lol).  Unfortunately for my stomach (but fortunately for my kitchen!), we worked on installing the pantry cabinets and started putting on the doors!!!  BTW, by we I mean Eric did all the work and I helped lift things and handed him stuff :)

Eric did such an amazing job getting all of this put together, and I am sooo happy with the results!  I was even able to start putting all of my china and knick knack's away up top.   As you may notice it is higher that I can reach, but I'm not to worried since it's all things I'll only need a few times a year when I want to change what's on display around the house.

What all this meant was there was no baking - I just got the mess cleaned up (shoved back on the shelves) last night, and even more will have to come back off once he's ready to replace the veneer on the lower cabinets.  So no recipes or fun stuf...just pictured of my pantry that I could stare at all day long!

Have a great day!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...