Monday, November 7, 2016

My New Hobby!

I have a new addiction...oops, I mean HOBBY!  I stumbled onto it completely randomly while watching some of my favorite Youtube vloggers.  I saw them doing it, and it just clicked!  Not only is it fun and creative, but helps me with that whole struggle to be organized. 🙄

My new hobby is Planning with Stickers - sounds boring right?!  Go look on Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube, I'll wait...🤔  I had no idea that using stickers to decorate your planner was a thing, but it is!!  And it is really popular, there is a whole planner community!  And the stickers 😍😍

Right now I am using a simple planner I got from a dollar store to practice, but I am excited to start using my new planner next year (which is so incredibly soon!).  It took me a few weeks to convince myself to splurge on a fancy planner, but I think it will really help me stay interested - well that and the stickers lol.

You can read more about my planner journey on Mommy Needs A Plan.  I have lots of ideas and thoughts that I'll sharing over there, but I'll be sure to do some planner posts on here as well!  I'm also on Instagram under that name,  so if you're interested come follow me!

Here is my spread for this past week, before I filled anything out.  #beforethepen #practiceplanner


I am so excited to start using my Erin Condren Lifeplanner in January!! 


If you want me to do a detailed post about what it looks like on the inside and the accessories I have - leave a comment!  I'm always happy to talk your ear off about it!

So, there you have it!  My weird new hobby, that will hopefully help me succeed in organizing my life! 😉😊

Have a great day!
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...