Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thankful Cheese Ball



I made a Pin, Jamie sent this to me. I thought how perfect just in time for Thanksgiving! It's wonderful! Everything pairs well, the nuts add a little crunch, the cranberries add sweetness and the Worcestershire sauce adds a savory spice. I hope you try it out.

Ingredients:

1 8oz block softened cream cheese
8oz shredded white cheddar, I used cougar gold
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1-1 1/2 cups dried cranberries (I used 1 cup)

Recipe

In a food process or bowl, pulse of mix cream cheese and shredded cheese mix until combined. Add salt and Worcestershire sauce pulse or mix well. Hand mix in the pecans and then cover with a big piece of plastic wrap, shape into bowl. Place in refrigerator for 30 min, press cranberries onto cheese ball you can serve or put back in to the refrigerator until ready to serve, up to 3 days.



Serve with butter crackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...