Thursday, December 11, 2014

What's my deal!



I don't know what my deal is lately! I have forgotten to post here a couple times now. I had an idea to make carrot breakfast muffins. I think I will leave that for next Monday. My day got away from me today. I have been dealing with some stuff that makes my mind wander. Head in the skies! We found out a wonderful lady that works at my son's therapist office is leaving for a new job. We would see her smiling face every time we came in. She shared a love of baking with me. Among other things I have started driving Xander to school and picking him up. Having him ride the bus gave me a big chunk of time during the day. I don't mind one bit, we get to talk and sing back and forth. Plus there's enough time for lunch now. I'm learning to make quick work of my time! It's definetly keeping me on my toes!

Tonight we are to have a crazy storm. I'm hoping it doesn't leave much damage (knock on wood.) I say this because we have an appointment in the morning for ABA therapy. We are having to say goodby, at least for a little bit, to Xander's BI (behavioral interventionist,) she is going on maternity leave to have a little boy of her own. We've grown attached to her. Tomorrow will be sad and fun. We are going to make sugar cookies and laugh and cry..a lot! She has been with us for almost a year now. My son has improved so much with her help. We'll miss you Ms V!

I'm hoping to update here with pictures of our decorated cookies!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...