Monday, August 11, 2014

One Pan Fettuccini Alfredo


I really like the One-Pot dishes. This was the first time I have seen this kind. I thought this would be great for lunch time. I try and make the heavier meals earlier in the day. This was a quick dish. I will probably make it for dinner sometime, while it's cooking you can prepare sides like green beans or broccoli. Of course some bread sticks would send this over the top!

8oz dry Fettuccini, I broke the noodles in half because I have a smaller pan.
1 cup of heavy cream
2 cups of water
4 Tablespoon of butter
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 clove of garlic peeled
Pepper to taste
2 cups of shredded Parmesan

Combine cream, water, butter, salt, garlic and noodles. Bring to a boil while stirring, reduce to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes. While that cooked I grated my cheese. Taste a noodle at 15 min and if it's to your liking you can turn off the heat, I added 3 more min and it was perfect. Take off heat remove garlic. Add pepper to taste and add Parmesan cheese slowly, stirring well after each addition.



This was excellent, it will be helpful to make on those nights when I just don't have time to make anything else.

I hope you enjoy this recipe. I got it from Pinterest! Here's the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...