Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mommy moments

This past month I threw a fun baby shower and helped my friend throw her sister's birthday party. Now we are coming up on my son's 4th birthday. I'm feeling swamped for some reason. I have been learning that I don't need to do so much in my parties, it's ok to drop something if there is not time.  For my son's party I don't like to drop anything. That being said I haven't even started anything. My son has been on spring break from school, we still have our standing weekly appointments of Speech, OT and ABA therapy. I have been running around out of my element, I guess I need a schedule as much as he does. Last night before I ate a cold dinner I was looking for my wine opener, but we misplaced it. I don't often drink but it's been a long week and I needed a mommy moment. I settled on water!

Today is the day I start everything! 
I still need to make a cake, food, and get decorations done.

My son has really been into Lego's. I went to my sister's house a while back and her daughters had some small lego pieces and he was into it so much he didn't want to leave her house. So the next day we got a little car to put together. You know what he really likes are the plain bricks and the wheels. Luckily they have put out a line of small bricks for 4 and up. So that's what he's getting for his birthday. I can't wait for him to see it!

Of course I have pinned a bunch of lego themed ideas. I will definitely post what I decided to do next week. On Friday, when I post again, I will show you the cake!

I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...